Bruges is a magnificent small village that has a lot of awesome spots for wedding proposal. You will fall in love with its medieval architecture, the small romantic alleyways, the beautiful parks, the canals and the swans swimming in them, the constant smell of chocolate and waffles around the city centre, the countless varieties of beer and last but not least – the awesome Belgian fries.
This is the reason why many couples decide to come to Bruges for this important step in their lives. Yes, it doesn’t have the grandeur and famousness of Paris, but it also doesn’t have a line of couples waiting to do the same thing and have for their “own” moment in front of the Eiffel Tower.
I have been photographing couples in Bruges for quite a while now and managed to compile a list of awesome spots for proposal in Bruges that I think will help to even the most demanding clients.
- Are you a romantic? Would you like to have the moment all for yourselves and away from the crowds? Then consider this locations:
The Minnewater park in Bruges
- You want to scream for the whole world to see?
Consider the beautiful terrace of the Historium in Bruges.
This spot right next to the canal right in the middle of the city centre
- Are you looking for an urban spot in the city, but still far away from the crowds?
Consider the beautiful bridge on the Konningstraat
- Would you like to do it after dark? Consider this spots here:
- How about popping the question over a beer in one of the many bars in town?
Do you like what you see? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and lets make some awesome memories 🙂
Do you want to see more? www.PhotographerInBruges.com